This makes me warm and fuzzy. http://t.co/1VmL1oKunu
Truly, everything that has happened to me has been beyond any reasonable expectations that I may have had
lotr meme: six characters [1/6] → arwen
Tom Hiddleston by Jason Hetherington for Flaunt Magazine
I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
Like a dull actor now,
I have forgot my part, and I am out,
Even to a full disgrace
9 photos of Tom Hiddleston
requested by glorfindels
Do you try and act normal, like their not there…
But what if they’re like your favourite celebrity in the world?
Does that make it alright to approach them?!
The Established Protocol for Meeting a Celebrity in a Confined Space You Did Not Force Them Into:
- Approach in a calm and peaceful manner - don’t attempt to tackle
- Smile - not in that psychopathic way Hannibal would, just try to look friendly
- Address the person and verify their identity
- Remain conscious, don’t pass out
- Make sure they’re comfortable with a chat and you’re not bothering them
- Drooling on their clothes is bothering
- Do not scream, yell, or hyperventilate
- Ok never mind you can hyperventilate
- Don’t panic if all you can say is “asdfghjkl” - just speak slowly and clearly, like “a… s…. d… f…” with deep breaths between every letter
- If you want a photo or an autograph, ask nicely if it’s alright in that situation - if you’re still unable to speak, hold a camera and point at it
- Alright now you can pass out
- Make sure someone is calling you an ambulance because your vitals are failing right about now
- Let the paramedics do their job, but please, don’t walk into the light, time for that comes later
If it’s Tom Hiddleston you’ve met, he’s very likely to call the ambulance for you so you don’t have to do it yourself. In case the motherfucker starts reviving you himself I really can’t help you any further. Godspeed.